Friday, June 13, 2014

And I'm back in Japan!

久しぶり!
Long time no see!

This year, I'm lucky enough to get another chance to come to Japan. This time, I will be interning at IPLab in NAIST for another 2 months. I am sure that this will not only be another great experience, but also a vastly different experience. The place I went to last year, AIST, is a research center while NAIST is a graduate university. From the two days that I was here, it looks like a much more relaxed environment. I hope I will be able to make more friends here! (Actually, today, I was able to strike up a conversation with a fellow Japanese intern because I mistook him for my friend. Haha.)

While I won't be blogging as frequently as I did last year, if I have any new experience or information I'd like to share (e.g. taking the night bus or taking the Shinkansen), I'd definitely post about it!

Me in front of the university

My desk at IPLab together with the provided workstation

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment