Sunday, June 30, 2013

Restaurant: Denny's

Time for another restaurant review. As you might have guessed, Denny's is yet another franchise of family restaurants. This one is a bit further from the station. I've actually discovered and ate here yesterday during my Ingress tour, but since it didn't fit the theme of the post yesterday, I saved it for today. So without further ado, let's begin.


As this shop is full of people and I've heard that some Japanese don't like being photographed, I couldn't get a full view of the shop. But anyway, here's the empty seat next to mine.


For the food, I've ordered omelet, but it's not just any omelet, but omelet over fried rice with cheese!


And that's it for today's post. Actually, I went to Tokyo again today, but there's not really anything worth making a post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment