Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Presentation

Today, a general ITRI meeting was held where interns and foreign researchers were given 15 minutes each to give a presentation about their project here at AIST, what they do at their home country and their hobbies. There were many interesting projects such as music classification, data parallelism, machine learning, data processing, cancer tissue classification and noise classification. One thing I've noticed is that PCA (which I've never heard of before) seems to be a common technique used in many of those projects. Of course, I have also presented my project.

The meeting room

A researcher from the states presenting his project

My senior, Tanasak, presenting his project

Me presenting my project

Chung, a Taiwanese presenting this project.
He's also the one to thank for these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment