Thursday, July 4, 2013

Restaurant: Yukimura Tsukemen Kichiemon

Ramen restaurants is the easiest type of restaurant to find in Japan, or at least around this area. I could walk along the street at the south of AIST and find many ramen shops. Today, I will introduce you to Yukimura Tsukemen Kichiemon (if I got the name right), which is a ramen shop right beside Nakau.


Inside the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated, which is pretty much the standard for restaurants here in Japan.


The menu has pictures, so it isn't very hard to order. However, the price is written in kanji, which might make it a little bit difficult for people who do not know the Chinese numbers.



Below is a list of Chinese numbers, for those interested.

1 一
2 二
3 三
4 四
5 五
6 六
7 七
8 八
9 九
0 〇

And after a little bit of waiting, my order has arrived!



After you finish eating, you have to take the bill placed on your table and pay at the counter (most Japanese restaurants work this way). After paying, I was given what I think is a ¥50 discount coupon, valid for the current month.


No comments:

Post a Comment